Re: OSLC Resource Shapes implemented with SPIN

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 13:35:08 +1000
To: "public-rdf-shapes@w3.org" <public-rdf-shapes@w3.org>
On 7/25/2014 16:49, Holger Knublauch wrote:
> Dear RDF Shapes list,
>
> as a proof-of-concept, I have taken the OSLC Resource Shapes
> submission [1] and implemented it using SPIN.
> 1) [3] is syntactically almost identical to the OSLC example from [5]
> (only that it uses spin:constraint instead of oslc:property). For this
> version I had to tweak the current SPIN engine a bit so that it also
> executes "inherited" spin:body queries. I plan to add this tweak to
> future SPIN API (and TopBraid) versions.
I have meanwhile published the above-mentioned tweak in a pre-release of
the SPIN API (1.4.0-SNAPSHOT) in case anyone wants to try this out. This
version also fixes a bug related to constraints that only use sp:text
(instead of the SPIN RDF syntax). The distribution of 1.4.0 now also
includes a worked out example that calls the OSLC example, see [1].

In an effort to not overload this mailing list here with technical
details about our specific SPIN implementation, I suggest those
interested in this work continue on the dedicated mailing list [2],
where I'll also announce if a new version of TopBraid Composer Free
Edition is available with those changes. I usually also cover
announcements on my Twitter account [3] for those who do not want to
sign up for yet another mailing list.

Thanks
Holger

[1]