RE: RDFa Test Harness permanently moved to Test Suite

Is it possible to get the test suite as a download? I work on a closed network and would love to stand-up the test suite as a service. We've done something similar with the W3C validator service.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Manu Sporny
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2010 6:27 PM
To: RDFa mailing list
Subject: RDFa Test Harness permanently moved to Test Suite

Hi all,

I've made some minor URL changes, thanks to a reminder from Gregg
Kellogg that the RDFa Test Harness is now very much out-of-date and may
be confusing implementers:

http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/rdfa-test-harness/

I've updated the URL to return a 301 [Moved Permanently] response. IIRC,
this is search engine friendly, so all (outdated) links on Google now
happily re-direct to the correct RDFa test suite without impacting the
search ranking:

http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/test-suite/

Let me know if this screws anybody up and/or over.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarming Goes Open Source
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/02/01/bitmunk-payswarming/