Re: RDFa Test Harness permanently moved to Test Suite

Manu,

Yup, makes sense. Additionally, I suggest that we clean up the old stuff.
Someone pointed out that actually [1] is the number one hit for "RDFa Test
Cases". I'll update [1] to point to

http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/test-suite/

if there are no objections in the group.

Cheers,
      Michael
[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/

--