Re: Agenda Topic / Issue: Clarify the meaning of "ignore" with respect to attributes that have no legal value

> Unfortunately, at least at the moment, there is no formal specification
> for named graphs.

Agree. And almost everyone I know agrees as well that this should be fixed
in an updated RDF core (that is, model) in the very near future. Any plans?

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas