ISSUE-227 Re: Agenda Topic / Issue: Clarify the meaning of "ignore" with respect to attributes that have no legal value

And yes.  This DOES conflict with something I said earlier.  With regard
to issue 277 (http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/227) I said
that @datatype should be interpreted as "".  I wasn't thinking about it
the right way when I sent out that note and I was mistaken.  I think a
processor MUST behave as if there were no @datatype at all in that case.