Re: Telecon Agenda - November 12, 2009, 1600 UTC

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 10:35:18 -0500
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>
Mark Birbeck wrote:
> Whilst some kind of vocabulary extension is of course important, as
> far as I know the only substantial criticism that has been levelled at
> RDFa is its requirement to use CURIEs/prefix mappings, and so I think
> we should really put some effort into addressing that.
>
> Fixing this would be low-hanging fruit, for us.

Sounds good ... revised agenda:

==========
Thursday, November 12th 2009
1500 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code RDFA
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribe: Zakim, pick a victim

Agenda:

1) Action Items
http://www.w3.org/2009/11/05-rdfa-minutes.html#ActionSummary

2) RDFa WG charter updates (short - 10 minutes)

3) URIs in @rel, @rev, @property, @typeof and @datatype

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Establishing an Open Digital Media Commerce Standard
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2009/09/28/a-digital-content-commerce-standard/