Re: Suggested test case 0124

Shane,

I've added TC124 now [1] with the following changes:

 + removed @id to avoid semantic issues (see also [2]) and
 + removed second block (sorry Mark ;) as this is already covered in TC11
[3]. Please note that we've agreed to keep the single TC as simple as
possible and test only one feature at a time.

Let me know if you're not happy with my changes

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/Test0124
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009May/0003.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/Test0011

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,