Re: Proposed Test Case 0123 - test for case sensitivity in prefix names

FYI: Regarding TC123, I've fixed now both the XHTML as proposed by Shane and
the SPARQL as proposed by Manu.

FWIW, still we have to review this TC and decide if we accept it or reject
it.

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,