Re: Consensus on alternate prefixing mechanism

You say potato....  But yes, I agree that you personally never used the
term "idiot".  I was, as you noted, paraphrasing / translating and also
imposing my own beliefs at the same time.

You know how stupid the average person is?  Well...  mathematically,
half the people are stupider than that!