Re: meeting record: 2009-01-08 RDF-in-XHTML TF telecon

Toby, Michael,

Thanks for the links - I'll definitely take a look. I also agree with
Michael that general introduction is important indicating very minor
differences and huge benefits ;)

More over, I feel that it's quite important to have pages like these:

   - http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard
   - http://microformats.org/wiki/reltag
   - http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar
   - http://gmpg.org/xfn/11
   - .. and the rest

that explain in detail how to create such pages, with all the details, how
to test if work is done properly (which luckily is easier with RDFa, I
believe) and so on.

I think it's quite important to do this kind of baby-sitting in this case,
as this data is a basis for the SW.

I think that we always look at RDF(a) being generic approach and don't pay
enough attention in describing simple use cases in detail and that's what
needs to be addressed.

I'm really interested in helping with this work.

          Sergey

--
Sergey Chernyshev
http://www.sergeychernyshev.com/