Re: meeting record: 2009-01-08 RDF-in-XHTML TF telecon

Toby, Sergey,

As this is my long-standing action I feel I'll throw in my 0.02€ ...

> Take a look at:
> http://semanticweb.org/wiki/Microformats_in_RDF

This was my proposal at the call as well :)

However it turned out that we need some more details, that is, not only the
mapping per se (or only) but rather (i) a general introduction, that is,
what are the differences, how to prepare when transitioning, etc. and (ii) a
per-uF explanation how to actually move from, say, hCard to RDFa+vCard.

I'd be more than happy if you wanna chime in and help shaping this general
introduction, maybe continuing at [1].

Cheers,
Michael

[1] http://rdfa.info/wiki/RDFa-for-microformats-users

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,