Re: Telecon Agenda - Thursday 1 May 2008, 1500 UTC

Dan Brickley wrote:
> Since we're on the topic, ... could you offer any thoughts on prospects
> for making librdfa a simple/easy drop-in for Redland/Raptor users?

The desire is there on our side - and Dave submitted a set of patches
shortly after the last release of librdfa that I integrated.

It is a very simple process to integrate librdfa into most libraries and
applications. Parse speed is about 15ms for a 50KB XHTML document
(including parser start-up/shutdown).

It really shouldn't take long at all...

> Or ideally (if license can be alligned etc) persuading Dave Beckett
> to ship it as part of Raptor?

The licensing stuff isn't an issue... we can re-license it under
whatever Dave Beckett wants to use.

> I think this could do an awful lot of good for
> RDFa adoption, and for the SemWeb in general...

Same here - I'm certainly willing to do whatever we need to on our end
to get librdfa integrated into Redland/Raptor... what needs to be done
to make this happen, Dave? :)

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny