Re: RDFa spotlight plug-in

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:51:08 +0900
To: RDFa task force <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Le 31 mars 2008 à 15:31, Karl Dubost a écrit :
> For now spotlight indexes HTML files with this schema. (It is not
> documented so I have tested with real files.)
>
>        "public.html" =         {

I have made another interesting finding (bug?) which could be
beneficial for developing a spotlight plug-in. The exact same file
with ".xhtml" extension will not be indexed by Spotlight.

karl% mdls -name kMDItemAuthors test-spotlight.xhtml
kMDItemAuthors = (null)

It means that it is entirely possible to develop a new plug-in without
conflicting with the one in the HTML space (delivered by Apple).

--
Karl Dubost - W3C
http://www.w3.org/QA/