Re: request for extension to review RDFa Last Call.

Well - the W3C process on this is pretty clear.  If a working group
wishes to submit last call comments as a working group position, then
the working group needs to approve them.  Of course any individual is
free to submit any comments they want.  But I assume Gottfried has been
tasked by the PFWG to draft a working group position, so they need to
approve it.