RE: QueryParseException for SPARQL for test case 0099 (was: QueryParseException for SPARQL for test case 0011)

Johannes,

Thanks for pointing this out. I've now tried to fix it but I'm unsure if
this is the right way to do it. Can you let me know if this works for
you, now, please?

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.