librdfa 0.10.1 - Windows headers/binaries available

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 01:50:52 -0400

Finally got around to compiling librdfa for Windows 2000, XP and Vista.
All required headers, a static library and a dynamic library are
available here:

http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/librdfa/download/librdfa-0.10.1-windows-20080324.zip

Dave Beckett also got it compiling and running under Mac OS X, so it's
just a matter of time before we get a set of binaries together for that
platform.

BUGS:

- Memory leak that loses around 800 bytes per document that is
  processed. The source of the leak has been identified, but not yet
  plugged.
- The library is a factor of 10 slower on Windows for some reason - a
  bit ridiculous, but haven't had the time to track down the exact issue
  yet. Our developers were too busy laughing to help on the issue.

Latest source available at the usual location:

http://rdfa.digitalbazaar.com/librdfa/

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny