Re: Possible solutions for ISSUE 97

Mark,

I still need to understand something in your arguments.

Let us take this RDFa:

       xmlns:q="http://b.b.b">
<head>
</head>

Say that my implementation generates the following RDF/XML.

<rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="....">
    <rdf:Description rdf:about="http://a.b.c">
      <q:r rdf:parseType="Literal"><span
xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml'>ABC</span></q:r>
    </rdf:Description>
</rdf:RDF>

Note that the content of the <q:r> is _not_ canonicalized XML, because I
use xmlns='...' instead of xmlns="...". So my questions

1. Is this RDF/XML portion, in your view, valid RDF/XML?
2. Is this output conformant with the RDFa syntax definition?

My claim is that the answer on both questions are 'yes'. And, in my
view, the RDFa syntax document should make that clear.

Ivan