Re: Possible solutions for ISSUE 97

Ben Adida schrieb:
> So, regarding Test Case 11:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/0011.xhtml
>
> I believe we should include the xmlns declaration, and the SPARQL should
> read:
>
> ASK WHERE {
>     <http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/0011.xhtml>
> <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/creator> "Albert Einstein" .
>     <http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/0011.xhtml>
>
> <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/title>
> "E = mc<sup xmlns=\"http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml\">2</sup>: The Most
> Urgent Problem of Our
> Time"^^<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#XMLLiteral> .
>
> }

Depending on the parser used to parse the XHTML document and the method
to create the XML Literal, there may also be more namespace
mappings/atributes on the sup element:

xmlns:xml="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"
xml:space="preserve"

which I believe come from some XHTML Modularization module with FIXED
attribute values. A parser may read the document type definition
referenced by the document and so add this information to the DOM even
when it is not validating.

--
Johannes Koch
                             (Te Deum, 4th cent.)