RE: RDFa wiki

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:11:05 +0100
To: "Ben Adida" <ben@adida.net>
Cc: "RDFa" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Ben,

Thank you a lot. Wonderful. I'm so excited that I just started to edit:

http://rdfa.info/wiki/Tools and http://rdfa.info/wiki/Tutorials

Ben: Is 'RDFa Recipes' (under special projects) supposed to be the place
where my action 'RDFa for Users of Microformats' [1] should go?

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/23-rdfa-minutes.html#action06

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.