Re: RDFa wiki

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 23:19:51 -0400
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Ben Adida wrote:
> Thanks to the CC sysadmins, it's live:
>
> http://rdfa.info/wiki/

Woo! Thanks CC sysadmins!

> Folks on the TF, register your accounts, and I'll upgrade you to admin
> status as soon as you let me know your username (you can do so in
> private email.)

Mine is: ManuSporny

> Manu, you asked for it: you've got the baton on setting up a basic
> structure for the wiki :)

I took a first hack at it:

http://rdfa.info/wiki/RDFa_Wiki

and setup a 'contributing to the wiki' section:

http://rdfa.info/wiki/contributing

I have a few requests for the CC sysadmins:

1. Please enable forcing lower-case page names for the wiki.
2. Hide MediaWiki Talk links.
3. Enable image file uploading.
4. Figure out how we can embed YouTube Flash-based videos on the wiki.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.