Re: What format must an RDFa extractor service emit?

Hi Shane,

Great idea. So for the output format can be an inspiration Triplr [1].
As for my personal predilection I like N3 also for  human reading and
RDF/XML in order to work with XSLT and XML-powered tools.

Cheers,

Simone

[1] http://triplr.org/how

--