RDFa Syntax Last Call Comment - Test 58 and Rule 11

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 09:31:53 -0600
To: "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Test 58 reveals a problem in the processing rules.   Rule 11 says that
incomplete triples are only completed when a bnode is NOT created, but
the P elements in test 58 create BNodes - so the incomplete triple from
the parent DIV should never be completed.  Mark agrees with me that
there is an issue here but did not have a solution when I spoke with him
earlier.  Perhaps he does now.  I am on holiday, but wanted to get this
on the record.

Thanks!