latest Primer edits

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 13:57:19 -0800
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

I've done an edit on the Primer to factor in the latest version of the
Syntax. I've kept my edits to the bare minimum, and interestingly there
wasn't much to update: I just completed section 3.4 by adding a chaining
example with @about, and fixed the use of @src in 3.5 and 3.6, with
corresponding updates in Section 4 (the triples).

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/primer/

(no frozen version yet, as I'm going to go over the doc for typos and such.)

If you have time, comments are welcome, of course!

-Ben