RE: test case 0005

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 15:46:04 +0100
To: "Johannes Koch" <koch@w3development.de>
Cc: <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Johannes,

Thanks for pointing this out. I was soooo close to updating it when I
suddenly encountered that this TC has been rejected [1]. This means that
TC5 no longer exists, hence will not be taken into consideration.

Anyway, thanks for the eagle eyes and please let me know if you spot
some more bugs (in 'approved' or 'on-hold' TC ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/06/28-rdfa-minutes.html#item02

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.