Re: additional test needed

I am not sure what you want to test. We do have test #11 to see if the
generated literal is indeed xml literal.

Maybe the only additional variant of this test could be when the
datatype is explicitly set to XMLLiteral (instead of relying on the
@datatype="" and the recognition that the children do indeed include xml
tags, which is test #11). Ie, Test #11 seems to be *more* than the basic
XML Literal generation.

Shane, is this what you were referring to, or was there more that you
thought of?

Ivan