MarkLogic RDFa now "pasing" all test cases

With a bit more work, I now believe that the MarkLogic RDFa implementation
in XQuery is passing all unit tests.

I write ³passing² in quotes in the subject because 7 tests* involving
XMLLiteral still report failure, but upon careful visual inspection, I
believe that the output is correct in the canonical-XML sense, but not in
the exact syntax the test cases are looking for. I have sent the EARL report
to Michael for implementation report purposes.

* Reported failures (11, 92, 94, 100, 101, 102, 103)

I welcome any bug reports.

I still havenıt updated <http://rdfa.info/wiki/Functional_RDFa>. Sigh. Maybe
next weekend.

The main page for information about the implementation is
<http://dubinko.info/blog/2008/08/23/marklogic-rdfa-parser/>. Thanks,

-m