Re: RDFa in HTML 4

Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> I actually have, in my implementation, an optional feature that
> implements exactly that, but with the attribute name @prefix (same
> keyword as the one used in SPARQL or turtle...)

I've implemented this in Cognition now. (It's not in the 0.1-alpha12
download, but is in the current live web service and will be in the
next download.) The syntax I'm using is:

     prefix="pref1=someURI pref2=someOtherURI"

The prefix definitions can be separated by any amount of white space.
Is this roughly compatible with your implementation?

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>