Re: RDFa Implementation Report and Reviewed Editors' Draft

Hi Ben,

It has been an easy review. I agree with all the changes introduced in
the Syntax. Anyway, I would like to raise your attention to a number of
broken links to the DTD modules. I assume that they will be fixed before
the next transition. I've also reviewed the resolutions of the CR
issues, and they look fine.

Btw, although I have not reviewed the Primer, let me say that I fully
support the s/HTML/XHTML/ change.

Cheers,

Diego.