RE: RDFa Implementation Report - ready for review

Karl

>Wonderful and congratulations to the WG!

Thank you! With that many motivated implementers on board and the great support from the team it was certainly a pleasure to create the RDFa IR.

>Michael when would you be comfortable for me making the results more
>public? Not that it is hidden now ;)

Well I guess after the comments from Ed and Diego are incorporated we have a stable and readable version. However, if you *think* the RDFa IR is currently in a shape that can be kinda advertised, I have no objections ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/