Re: RDFa Implementation Report - ready for review

> Thoughts, others?

Excellent work!

On colour blindness, as far as I recall, the guideline says not to use
colour as the only source of information. Since all cells that are coded
red/green also contain the words pass/fail, I think we are in the clear.
Regardless, I still prefer the red/green colouring :-)

A few editorial comments:

STATUS
	- s/HTML working Group/XHTML2 Working Group/
	and the correct link is http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/

INTRODUCTON
	- The title of the RDFa spec is "RDFa in XHTML: Syntax and Processing"
and not "RDFa Syntax and Processing rules"; maybe that wasn't the
intention, but it looks like that is what it is being called. This ought
to be corrected in a couple of places.
	- I think it is worth mentioning the exit criterion "At least two
implementations have been demonstrated that pass all tests in the test
suite." in the introduction.
	- in: However, the report does not attempt to test the conformance of the
implementations.
	    s/However/Consequently/
	- s/freezed/frozen/

So how about this for a replacement paragraph:

The goal of this report is to verify that <em>RDFa in XHTML: Syntax and
Processing</em> [RDFa Syntax] is implementable; consequently, the report
should not be seen as a conformance test of the implementations. The exit
criteria for the specification require that "At least two implementations
have been demonstrated that pass all tests in the test suite." Following
the decision from 2008-07-31 by the RDF in HTML Task Force [RDFHTML-TF],
testing has been done using a frozen version of the [RDFa Test Cases].

RDFA PROCESSORS
	- s/server an take/server and take/
RDFA TOOLS
	- s/A couple of tools that produce and/or consume RDFa is available,
already./A couple of tools that produce and/or consume RDFa are available
already./

Best wishes,

Steven