RE: GRDDL profile and transform for RDFa: version 20 fixing problems with TC52, TC53 and TC109

Fabien,

Thanks a lot! I understand that your implementation now passes all RDFa
TC as we already said that the RDFa Test Harness is a good tool for most
implementations to run the tests automatically but it is not required.
You as an implementer have reported that and I'll take it as is - as
long as anybody else can reproduce your results I think this is fine. As
Ralph pointed out yesterday the XSLT implementation is quite essential
(not only regarding GRDDL :) to the community I'm very happy to learn
that we've resolved these issues.

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.