Re: discussion of QNames in content in RDFa documents?

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 12:17:50 -0500
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
CC: public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Note that RDFa does not use QNames.  It uses "compact URIs" which are
defined in the RDFa syntax document itself.  Your comment is still
valid, and I think it is a good idea to add some text to address these
concerns - just wanted to be sure everyone knows that we are not using
QNames in attribute values.