Re: discussion of QNames in content in RDFa documents?

Note that RDFa does not use QNames.  It uses "compact URIs" which are
defined in the RDFa syntax document itself.  Your comment is still
valid, and I think it is a good idea to add some text to address these
concerns - just wanted to be sure everyone knows that we are not using
QNames in attribute values.