[RDFa TC] TC 29 and normalizing spaces of the children of an element used as a property value.

Hello,

TC29 is the only thing preventing me to release the new transform an
parser and I think it is a pity.

Can anyone explain me how the children nodes of the <span> in TC29
should be processed to pass the test ; in particular the text nodes.

I currently have two options:

 1 - I normalize-space() the values and obtain the wrong result:
<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://example.org/foo">
<dc:creator xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string">Mark
Birbeck</dc:creator>
</rdf:Description>

 2 - I don't normalise-space () the values and obtain the wrong result:
<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://example.org/foo">
<dc:creator xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string">Mark Birbeck
           </dc:creator>
</rdf:Description>

I don't see the algorithm for generating the trailing white space of the
current test (especially in XSLT1) and to me it is not clear how the
process described in section 4.3 generates this trailing space.

Moreover if I don't normalize-space() I no longer pass TC28 since in
this test case the corresponding ASK does not have a trailing space even
if the original RDFa does have spaces and break-rows in the <span> ...

TC28:
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/0028.sparql
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/0028.xhtml

TC29:
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/0029.sparql
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/0029.xhtml

Failing a SPARQL query on a white space is pretty frustrating when one
knows all the other things that could have gone wrong ;-)

in one word: HELP !

in two words: HELP PLEASE!

Cheers,

Fabien Gandon :