[RDFa TC] Re: Updating RDFa_GRDDL stylesheet - progress report

From: Fabien Gandon <Fabien.Gandon@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:41:26 +0200
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>, martin@weborganics.co.uk, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>, "public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf.w3.org" <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>

Hello,

I am passing all the tests except TC29 see discussion bellow.
In addition I would like to suggest 3 new TCs:
http://www-sop.inria.fr/edelweiss/people/Fabien.Gandon/docs/w3c/rdfa/tests/2007/09/10/
TC 46: multiple properties separated by white spaces
TC 47: multiple relations separated by white spaces
TC 48: a VEvent example using @instanceof

Hausenblas, Michael a écrit :
> TC11: Hm. Not sure how I could help here, but let me know
> if I can do anything ...

We found the problem: instead of using a datatype I must use the old RDF
syntax rdf:parseType="Literal"

> TC29: The additional space is there on purpose;
>       cf. also the review at [1]

When reading section 4.3 paragraph 2 :
"The [current object literal] will be set as a [typed literal] if the
datatype attribute is present, and does not have an empty value. The
actual literal is either the value of the content attribute (if present)
or a string created by concatenating the inner content of each of the
children in turn, of the [current element]. The final string includes
the datatype, as described here:???"

I still don't see why and how I am supposed to generate this trailing
space ; could someone tell me what is the algorithm for going from the
concatenation of the XML nodes of the source document to the xsd:string
of the ASK?

Cheers,

--
Fabien - http://ns.inria.fr/fabien.gandon/