RE: Updating RDFa_GRDDL stylesheet - progress report

Fabien,

Great! So let's spot the two stubborn TC:

TC11: Hm. Not sure how I could help here, but let me know
if I can do anything ...

TC29: The additional space is there on purpose;
      cf. also the review at [1]

BTW, there is a tool that might help you with the
evaluation of the TC. It's rdfa.debug [2] and currently
it allows you to view the XHTML+RDFa and the ASK query
side-by-side - well, at least it helped me a lot ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/09-rdfa-irc#T15-10-48
[2] http://sw.joanneum.at/rdfa/rdfadebug/index.php