Re: Blank nodes & classes

Cédric,

Great discussion with Mark on all of this. Just to reiterate a point
that Mark made in case it was lost in the longer debate: your examples,
including the last one, are all supported by RDFa as it stands. In fact,
your last example *should* work with current RDFa GetN3 bookmarklet.
Have you tried it?

-Ben