Re: [RDFa] ISSUE-4: (local) bnode identifiers

+1

And bizarrely, this was exactly how it was done in some of the earliest drafts:

  <http://www.formsplayer.com/notes/rdf-a.html#div250333304>

I suppose it's a good sign that the same solution has come back round
again, but it's a little disturbing to have no recollection of it.
Age, I guess.......

On 19/06/07, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:

> Ben Adida wrote:
> >
> > Issue #4:
> > http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/4
> >
> > This issue is about how we can use bnodes in their intended way: without
> > naming them. The proposed resolution to this is what we've been assuming
> > for a few months now: Mark's proposal to use @rel on any element to
> > achieve striping, as explained in the current version of the Primer [1].
> >

> I agree with Mark's proposal
>
> Ivan
>

> > Thoughts? Comments? Send a thought no matter what you think!
> >
> > -Ben
> >
> > [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-rdfa-primer/#id2266829

> PGP Key: http://www.cwi.nl/%7Eivan/AboutMe/pgpkey.html

  Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer