Re: Blank nodes & classes

Cedric,

This is an interesting question. I had to deal with this with the RDFa
clipboard [1], and I chose to use the predicate rel="rdf:li" on any
bnode I wanted to appear on the page, effectively saying "this bnode is
an item of the current page." For example, in your code below:

some things about the person

which yields:

<> rdf:li
     [a foaf:Person; ...things about the person...]

I'm pretty sure this is not a "best practice", but it's the work-around
I came up with for precisely this issue, and it's not all that wrong in
terms of semantics: after all, that *is* an item on the page.

-Ben