Re: Determination of subjects/objects

So, Mark, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we have the ability to
name bnodes using the CURIE notation, e.g. resource="[_:author1]" and
the like. That hasn't changed, as far as I know.

The question on the table was whether we could use "_:" as an explicit
request to generate a new unnamed bnode.

Ivan, did I misunderstand?

-Ben