Re: Mapping hAudio Microformat to RDFa

Ivan Herman wrote:
> First of all, thanks for the input! I think it will be very valuable for
> everyone involved to pursue this...

Great, I'll notify the Microformats community that there is interest on
this end and see if anybody else over there wants to map some of the
existing or future Microformats to RDFa.

As I mentioned before, we have direct contact with most of the browser
creators and plan to talk to them about RDFa adoption and implementation
regarding hAudio. I think we should be able to get hAudio RDFa into
Operator within a couple of months if we really push it.

We will probably be taking the lead on creating the audio album and
video Microformat next, followed by the image Microformat.

Does anybody on here know of anybody else attempting to map Microformats
to RDFa?

> However... and that is where your mail really comes in: the group is
> currently working on a new charter to start a next round for the
> Incubator Group. The charter is still under formation (again, this work
> is led by Raphaël); my feeling is that this may be perfect opportunity
> both in time and in topic for you or your group to join that group and
> work towards a stable set of terms.
>
> Do you think that could be feasible? If you think this could be done,
> you should contact Raphaël directly.

We would be very interested in working with that group. I'll contact
Raphaël directly, thanks :)

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny