Re: Mapping hAudio Microformat to RDFa

Manu,

First of all, thanks for the input! I think it will be very valuable for
everyone involved to pursue this...

Just a quick reflection on the last items you have, namely the way
forward. I would just like to add yet another item for you to consider.

We had a so called 'incubator group' on Multimedia Semantics[1]. I said
we 'had', because that group is just wrapping up; they plan to publish
their results as somewhat more formal documents sometimes this week (so,
please, keep an eye on the SW Activity News page[2] or simply the W3C
home page) and then the group will be formally wrapped up. The draft
versions of those reports can already be accessed from the group's page[1].

However... and that is where your mail really comes in: the group is
currently working on a new charter to start a next round for the
Incubator Group. The charter is still under formation (again, this work
is led by Raphaël); my feeling is that this may be perfect opportunity
both in time and in topic for you or your group to join that group and
work towards a stable set of terms.

Do you think that could be feasible? If you think this could be done,
you should contact Raphaël directly.

Sincerely

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/