Re: RDFa in 10sec

This is not my elevator pitch, but David Wood's. I am not sure he reads
this mailing list, so I just forward his idea:

Think of a credit card. Your name, expiry date, cc number is on it with
nice golden letters, the card itself may have all kinds of colours and
pictures. That is for the human. If you run it through the card reader,
all the essential data is also available for a machine.

© David Wood:-)

Ivan