Re: Bob DuCharme on RDFa (was: Re: RDFa in 10sec)

Between "magic ink" or whatever CSI blue light + red googles, I would use
this description: "upon the structure of the page, RDFa allows you to add a
semantic layer", you may also say that the layer does not alter the
underlaying document, and by this is also peelable.

Note: I'm borrowing the term "semantic layering" from the Magpie semantic
browser.

Cheers,
Laurian Gridinoc
PhD Student