RE: meta/@name vs. meta/@description

Bob,

Thanks for this hint. This is indeed a very valid remark, IMHO :)

>Does anyone even know of apps that read and use these meta[@name]
elements?

Do search engines currently make extensive usage of it?
I looked around a bit but didn't find anything worth reporting here.

A SEO might even be a good motivation for RDFa usage and/or worth a use
case.
Ben, what do you think?

Cheers,
	Michael