Re: question on RDFa subject resolution

Wing C Yung wrote:
> If I understand this correctly, I want to point out that the syntax
> document [1] has an error in 6.2.
>
>       <section id="person">
>         <h1 property="foaf:name">Dan Brickley</h1>
>       </section>
>
> will not generate
>
> <#person> foaf:name "Dan Brickley"^^rdf:XMLLiteral .
>
> Instead, it will generate
>
> <> foaf:name "Dan Brickley"^^rdf:XMLLiteral .

Yes, I believe that to be an error in the syntax document: Mark, Steven,
Ralph, can you jump in if you think I'm mistaken on what we agreed?

The main reasoning, from my point of view, is that ID= is used all the
time in HTML, and this would make adding RDFa quite difficult if any ID
changes the subject.

-Ben