Re: XHTML-RDFa draft made public

Ben Adida wrote:
> Shane McCarron wrote:
>
>> huh?  You can specify any xmlns prefixing you want.  There is a syntax
>> and an internal subset needed if you want to do it, but its pretty
>> trivial.  What are you trying to accomplish?
>>

> Try putting an xmlns on any element except the HEAD, and the validator
> will complain. I think it's a DTD validation weirdness, nothing to do
> with your DTD specifically.

I will investigate this.  Note that with our DTD architecture there is
no way to *change* prefixes midstream - if you say that a given
namespaces uses prefix "foo" it has to use "foo" everywhere.  However,
you should be able to put an xmlns declaration on ANY element.  XHTML
Modularization pushes all defined namespaces onto the attribute
collection of all elements.  Or rather, it is supposed to.  Thanks for
the heads up on this.