Re: Graph store protocol editor's draft updated

On Tue, 2012-02-28 at 15:07 +0100, Axel Polleres wrote:
> Hi Sandro, Chime,
>
> Thanks, just to get that clear: Does that mean approval for LC?
> Are there any open issues or comments left?

It's okay for LC from me.    Agreed, Birte is probably fine with it
given Chime's changes, but, yes, we should hear that from her.

Greg and Chime had some back and forth on 2/17 that might be leaving
Greg unhappy, with his last comment being:

        I'd suggest either including the text from Update about a graph
        store including one unnamed and any number of named graphs, or
        adding text that explicitly states that the GSP uses the
        definition of "Graph Store" from the Update document.

I don't see a response from Chime on that, but I might have just missed
it.

       -- Sandro