Re: Graph store protocol editor's draft updated

On 14/02/12 15:56, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> Looking more closely, it's not 5.8 that I want back, it's this sentence:
>
>          Within a service description document for an implementation of
>          this protocol, the object of an sd:defaultDataset statement is
>          understood to be the identifier of the Graph Store

Where do you expect to read the service description from?

Could you write out a concrete example, with URIs and actions, so I can
understand the process you are envisaging that is behind your comments?
  I'm quite confused as to the information flow you are looking for.