Re: EARL instructions for SPARQL 1.1 test suite?

Initial EARL-generating run of FuXi (1.4 SPARQL 1.1 Entailment Regime
test EARL) - see attached EARL/DOAP/FOAF N3 document - for
implementation report.

The following tests were skipped (for now):

        Skipping (rdf01) Quantification over predicates
        Skipping (rdf02) Reification
        Skipping (rdfs01) Quantification over predicates
        Skipping (rdfs05) Quantification over predicates (unary)
        Skipping (rdfs11) Reflexivity of rdfs:subClassOf (?x -> rdfs:Container)