Re: Kjeti;'s open comments

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 11:48 +0000, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> Keeping to what we can address in documents is the right way to go.
>
> Couple of comments:
>
> 1/ Maybe calling it the "SPARQL 1.1 RDF Graph Store Protocol" would,
> with hindsight, be better.

+1

Or maybe we need d-snap (true mathematical dataset) and d-box (dataset
as a programming data structure, aka graph store).  :-)

(I'm not sure we get users to really accept that datasets are immutable,
so I'm not sure the migration to "graph store" for the mutable ones will
work.  I say +1 above because I'm sure we wont succeed with this
migration if we're inconsistent in our use of the terms.)

    -- Sandro